How to Change Apple TV DNS Settings To Watch Netflix USA
I bought Apple TV recently and I really like it. Once I downloaded a few apps the first thing I did was change the DNS settings to I could use my
Overplay account to get the USA version of Netflix.
I was really surprised how simple it was (when compared to the Fire TV stick which seemed to play hardball at first).
Change Apple TV DNS Settings
The process is essentially the same for WiFi and Ethernet and the steps are below
1. On your Apple TV Menu choose the “Settings” option
2. Select “Network”
3. If you re connected to WiFi then click on the Wi-Fi button at the top, if not skip to step 6
4. Choose your Network
5. This will take you to your Wi-Fi configuration where you will see configure DNS option at the bottom of the page
6. Confirm that you want to set DNS manually
7. Select configure DNS option and select Manual then enter the DNS Number you required. Note there is only space for 1 DNS address.
Whenever you change settings on a device you really should reboot it. However, i didn’t and it worked straight away!. That said. Rebohttps://www.unlockworldtv.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.phpoting is simple as you would expect.
8. Go to settings and select Sleep now
9. Go ahead and Unplug the Apple TV power cord
10. Wait ten seconds
11. Plug the cable back in on your Apple TV
And thats it.
Soon I will upload a tutorial on how to put Kodi on your Apple TV box. In the meantime, you can now purchase Apple TVs pre loaded with Kodi, and Fire TV Sticks preloaded with Kodi from the buy now link in the sidebar
Get more cool stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get more stuff and updates to your inbox.