How to Get Pokemon Go app Outside USA
You may have read Nintendo’s recent announcement about the Pokemon Go app being delayed outside the USA. The BBC news website covered it in
Not to worry though we’ve got you covered. i’ll show you how to get the Pokemon Go app outside the USA. Specifically i will cover
1) How to Get Pokemon Go app Outside USA on iPhone
2) How to Get Pokemon Go app Outside USA on iPad
I am not covering Android because there are some malicious APKs out in the wild and I don’t have an android device to test at present. In general though, in order to get Pokemon Go app outside USA you simply need to have a USA based google play account OR search for the APK file on the internet.
In terms of the malicious APKs that are around,
here is an article with a good rundown on what to look out for!
How to get Pokemon Go app outside USA on iPhone and iPad
You may be a long time reader and seen my I Heart Radio tutorial. Its the same though
1) Using a PC or a MAC (not a phone or tablet) go to the iTunes web store
2) Go down to the bottom right of the screen and choose the country of the store by clicking on the flag. From the list, choose the USA flag to revert to the iTunes USA store.
3) Sign up for a new account. Note that you must use a valid email address that has not been used for any other countries’ store.
4) When you get to the billing information, simply choose the no payment option. This option i unavailable on mobile, hence the PC or Mac requirement here.
5) Then on your phone log out of the current store and log in with your new account. You will immediately be told that the ID is only valid for the USA store and have the option to go there. Select yes.
6) once inside the store, you can search for and download the app as normal. You will only ever need to go back to that store if you want to get an update.
Have a fun time catching them all!
Get more cool stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get more stuff and updates to your inbox.